With the amazing variety of available red film camera, photography has become a lifetime hobby. Everybody can find a perfect red film camera here.
Capturing every important moment in your life by using an excellent red film camera must be a wonderful thing. There are some red film camera extremely popular and you should be sure which one you want to look for.
Hope all of the product details and reviews on this page will help you.
Red Film Camera Reviews
INSTAX Mini 25 – Stylish design. Light weight compact and easy to use – goes with you anytime, anywhere. The attachable close-up lens allows you to shoot from a distance up to 35cm away, creating enlarged images.
- “I love this little instant camera!” – Geraldine Waycie
- “It is cute and Easy to use, and I like it very much.” – dan
- “The expense of the film kind of bites, but I love the product so much I just use it sparingly to conserve my money.” – The Martins
300 Instant Camera – Black
- “Very easy to use.” – ocamocha
- “The quality of the pictures is pretty good.” – pinky2
- “It’s easy-to-use, although the film is very expensive, and I’m sure the novelty will wear off when it comes time to continually buy film.” – Oliver Vidal
- “Very easy to use and the pictures this cameras produces are simply amazing!” – Tony N.
- “Easy to use and learn.” – John Pollock
- “Video quality was better than I had expected and in my humble opinion pretty much equal to the Canon T4i.” – Herball
This Olympus 35mm camera has a flash for almost any situation: red-eye-reduction, color-balancing, variable-power, fill-in, night-scene or no-flash override.
- “This camera takes very high quality photographs.” – M. Boonstra
- “Takes great pictures.” – Jesse Roberge
- “I then had problems with the camera not turning on all the time, requiring that I open & close the cover several times until it did turn on.” – Looking for a new camera
The all-black Canon EOS Rebel G is a fully automatic, ultracompact, and quiet SLR camera that comes equipped with a built-in retractable flash. This kit also includes a 35-80mm detachable Canon EF zoom lens.
- “The camera takes great pictures and my daughter loves it.” – K. Moreland
- “The camera came as promised, great shape.” – pandabear
- “It has the abilities to go fully auto, for the non experienced users, to semi auto, for the semi experienced user, and fully manual, for the pro.” – Vivek Reddy
Polaroid PIC-300 Instant Camera in Blue + Accessory Kit
- “This camera is so fun.” – RorMag
- “Love the camera and I would recommend it for any occasion.” – Nap
- “The picture clarity and quality is also superb.” – Jehangir Gai
World’s lightest Advanced Photo System autofocus camara. Easy, drop-in cartridge loading, choice of print sizes (C/H/P) with automatic viewfinder framing; records up to 9 types of magnetic IX data for PQI (Print Qualilty Improvement); fully automatic operation including, auto exposure and automatic film handling.
- “At only 4.1 oz you can fit it almost into just about any pocket.” – “acbowe”
- “It’s stylish, easy to use and affordable.” – “corrina_j”
- “I was surprised by the quality of photos it produced.” – Christian A. Gunning
The eye-catching EOS Rebel GII has an elegant silver metallic finish and a compact, lightweight ergonomic design. Fully loaded with both automatic and manual features for superior performance and easy operation, the GII gives you a unique combination of intelligent, simple and silent operation with sophisticated SLR performance.
- “The pictures she has developed so far have turned out great.” – ddstclair
- “The camera is so easy to use.” – Evelyn Rosado
- “I recommend this camera to anybody especially if it’s your first SLR camera.” – Teresa J. Thomas
Capture great pictures with the advanced technology of this compact Canon Sure Shot 90U 35mm camera with 2.3x/38-90mm zoom lens. It’s easy to use with a built-in flash and 3-point autofocus, and gives you control with 4 shooting modes for unique photographic conditions including night scenes and action shots.
- “It has an amazing zoom and picture clarity is great.” – Rajiv Srinivasan
- “The camera does what it is supposed to do – just like what any other point and shoot camera would do.” – A. Yang
- “Called Canon, wouldn’t replace it, kept getting a flashing “H” Got no warranty, Canon said it was a “diaognostic malfunction” No satification at all.” – Cindy J. Stam
Polaroid PIC-300 Instant Camera in Black + Accessory Kit
- “Pictures came out clear.” – Pen Name
- “It takes great pictures and everyone loved them.” – Barbara Cooper
- “It was a lot of fun – well worth the money.” – john kirby
Suggestions of the Best red film camera
Do you have any red film camera suggestions that you think red film camera would love or any feedback on the suggestions in this page? Please feel free to add a comment below.